Monday, 21 April 2008

Feedback on Friday's graduations







At the time of writing, it’s been three days since I graduated my Bachelors of Administration at North West University, Mafikeng campus in South Africa.

It was a beautiful day, or at least one of the most beautiful days of my life. Although my Mom could not be there and close family as I mentioned on previous blog entry 18 April 2008: My university graduation day – the ceremony went very well.

One of the people I was close to and somebody I did every school work with, Dimakatso Sethoba could not graduate because she had a second semester remaining. We (Dimakatso aka DK & I) has our own group where we would do everything together before examination and test days – we would even most of the times cross-night.

Yesterday after church, I met her. She wasn’t fine but happy for me. I told her how I felt about her presence during the graduations and how much it would have meant for me if she had been there and she understood but I too understood that since we almost did everything together, I somehow failed her.

But besides all of that, graduations went find and here are just some of the picture I too just so that I can share it with the world and friends:






No comments: