Thursday, 15 November 2007

Done with my studies for now!

Pheew!

It’s been a long road, hardly, the falling, the pain and the aching. It is only now I realize why some people say: “I’m never coming or going back to school. I’m done with school!”

Some are not just saying this for the fun of it but it is the state they are in at that time that makes them say such “silly” things.

Today I just finished my examination. It is the last examination I had to writer for my undergraduate degree and I hope it to be the last!

No! I’m not saying it’s the last examination in my life or of my studies. What I’m saying is that – I hope the only examination that I will writer or expect to writer is that of post-graduate level.

It wasn’t easy but it was worth it.

There are so many things I have done, that people have done and that we all have done in order to see ourselves where we are or at least I am at this moment.

The only thing that I have to do now is work of my articles. If you didn’t know, well maybe now you should. I hope to become a Feature writer of The Opppidan Press, a Stellenbosch University paper and surely by now it must be Grahamstown newspaper!

I have been studying towards a Bachelors of Administration degree, majoring with Human Resource Management and Public Administration.

Right now I just have to find something to do and that is worth my time. Internship, weekend jobs, waitering and volunteering are the few options I have at this moment.

No comments: