Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Application for 'The Bottomline' writer

To the Comrade it may Concern,

Previously I have seen on the YCL website when people, especially youth, were urged and advised to become writers like Ruth First and writer for The Bottomline publication.

Therefore, I want to enquire what kind of articles one should write about, whether political or social, and if there will be any restrictions to the specific subjects or any particular field or discipline at all.

This is because I have been writing on my blog Akanyang Africa for more than three years now and have thought of writing for well-established publications which the Bottomline is one of them but have not had the chance to do that.

Bullet-proofing going too far? and Critical of criticism written for Mynews24 web site, are just two of the articles ever written for a well-established publication - print and or online and - and it is with such that I believe I have what it takes to become a writer for The Bottomline publication.

It may be comprehensible that these articles could be found to be and or viewed as not interesting, if not quite provoking.

With my blog and these two articles, I believe I have what it takes to become a writer to your publication in the near future. I would appreciate, as some publications would prefer, if one could be informed of the length of the article, like 1000 words maybe.

I look forward to your your response comrade, thank you.

--
Regards,
Akanyang Merementsi
Cell: +27 73 142 3040
Fax: +27 86 627 9779
http://akanyangm.blogspot.com

No comments: